We are about to roll into December 2021, can you believe it? We’re nearly at the end of another year of a pandemic, and this has been a challenging time for so many people around the world. So, I’m asking you this week, how are you going to finish strong this year?
If you’re like most people I know, then December is a busy month full of rushing about, shopping, cleaning, decorating, and hosting. And if you love it, that’s great. However, I’m wondering if you take any time to look back and assess your year? Or do you decide to put your goals out of your mind, go on pause and tell yourself you’ll think about it properly in January?
Tune in this week to discover why I believe you should be using December to finish strong. How you carry yourself in December is the strongest predictor of who you will be next year, so I’m sharing how to keep your momentum going and finish 2021 in a way that will serve you throughout 2022.
It’s that time of year again where we offer 12-month access to Be Bold. This is the perfect clutter-free gift for either yourself or a loved one, and it even comes with a free copy of my book! So if you know someone that could benefit from more confidence, inspiration, and positive thoughts, click here to give it to them!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I’m encouraging all of you to use December as a month to finish 2021 strong.
- What I believe you should be practicing to set yourself up for success in 2022.
- Why so many people don’t want to focus on assessing how their year went.
- The importance of regularly asking yourself who you want to be in the future.
- Why we don’t need to spend any extra energy focusing on our shortcomings and failures.
- How to assess the progress you made throughout 2021 and who you want to be in 2022.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!