I believe that the power of feeling good is highly underestimated by most people. Sure, we all want to feel good, and we even try to seek it out. But I don’t think we understand the magnitude of the impact that feeling good has on our lives, not only for us, but because of the influence we have in other people’s lives, the more we feel good, the more we can have a positive impact.
Of course, there are ways to feel good that don’t align with our values, like maybe powerful drugs, alcohol, gossip, or other false pleasures. So in this episode, I’m offering to you that your most important priorities should be, number one: living into your highest, best self. And number two: feeling good as often as you can.
Tune in this week to discover the true power of positive emotion in your life. I’m sharing where I see people really struggling to feel good, choosing the drama when it’s not actually mandatory. Instead, I’m showing you the profound effect that feeling good will have on your life, and how to make it part of your everyday.
It’s that time of year again where we offer 12-month access to Be Bold. This is the perfect clutter-free gift for either yourself or a loved one, and it even comes with a free copy of my book! So if you know someone that could benefit from more confidence, inspiration, and positive thoughts, click here to give it to them!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How our lives improve exponentially when we feel good.
- Where I see people living into their highest self, but sacrificing the part where they feel good.
- How we worry and freak out mostly over things we don’t actually have control over.
- Why this work isn’t about being perfect at feeling happy 100% of the time.
- How to harness the power of feeling good in your own life and experience the benefits.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!