I coach on judgment a lot, and it seems like most of us recognize that we don’t actually want to be judging others. We know it’s not useful or Christlike, and we know it doesn’t help us create the feelings, relationships, or connections that we want. But people tell me all the time that they know all this and they still don’t know how to stop.
Judgment is not only detrimental to your connection with other people, but it has a huge negative impact on your relationship with yourself. So in this episode, I’m going to give you some tips for how to redirect yourself toward something more helpful when you find yourself stuck in judgment.
Tune in this week to discover how to stop judging. I’m unpacking what’s going on in our human brain when we find ourselves judging others and how to tell when being in judgment is no longer serving you. And once you can get your mind around this, then you can do the work of moving towards a more productive way of thinking about others.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching my business coaching program, Business Minded. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How judgment of others always impacts your relationship with yourself.
- Why our brains innately lean toward judgment, both of other people and ourselves.
- How you can tell when your judgment starts becoming unhelpful.
- Why we have to be particularly careful of judging ourselves for judging other people.
- The step-by-step process of seeing where your judgment is coming from.
- How to get out of judgment and into curiosity.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!