I’ve featured a few of my coaching family members on the podcast before, but I finally have my little sister Lindsay Lyman on the show! Lindsay worked at Amazon for many years. She turned her skills to coaching employees who are navigating careers in Corporate America, and imposter syndrome is something her clients come up against all the time.
Imposter syndrome is something we can experience in any area of life, whether it’s as parents, spouses, in our jobs or businesses, or even in our Church Callings. However, Lindsay has a super-useful viewpoint when it comes to imposter syndrome and it’s going to make a massive difference in how you perceive yourself out in the world.
Tune in this week to discover why Lindsay Lyman believes that imposter syndrome is not real, it’s a lie, and we don’t need to believe it. We’re discussing how to spot imposter syndrome, and Lindsay is showing us how to transform our perception of imposter syndrome, so we can try new things without feeling like there’s something wrong with us.
Coaching changed my life and I’ve watched it change the lives of thousands of men and women since. But is it right for you? You’ll only know by giving it a try. Try it out today by clicking here.
When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why people from all walks of life experience imposter syndrome.
- What imposter syndrome is and how to spot it at play in your life.
- Why Lindsay believes that imposter syndrome is a huge lie.
- How not having the right tools stops people from living the full life they really want.
- Why getting things wrong in the beginning is a normal part of any process.
- How to get clear on your beliefs about yourself, and how those beliefs are stopping you from trying new things.
- Lindsay’s advice to empower anyone grappling with imposter syndrome.
Mentioned on the Show:
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Check out this episode on my YouTube channel
- Lindsay Lyman: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Podcast
- The Life Coach School
- Read more about Dr. Sarah Hackett Stevenson
- Taylor Swift
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.