Some of you may be aware that my big impossible goal right now is losing weight. I’ve been vocal about my journey, and so I’ve received many questions about how it’s going, and I’m sharing it all with you today. Losing weight is not rocket science. We all know that eating healthier and moving our bodies more will inevitably lead to weight loss, but it doesn’t make the process any less challenging, and this is where my rules come in.
I’ll take a guess that rules aren’t exactly something any of you get excited by. In fact, I have a tendency to rebel against rules, even the ones I create for myself. This is why I’ve created a set of rules that I love, and it’s making my journey so much more fun and sustainable.
Listen in this week as I share 10 weight loss rules that I’ve created for myself that are making my weight loss journey genuinely fun. Any big impossible goal can feel out of reach at times, but I encourage you to borrow these rules for yourself or tweak them to fit with your goals because I guarantee they’ll help you start seeing a sustainable way forward to your desired results.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- My 10 weight loss rules.
- How to deal with the discomfort of doing the things that make weight loss inevitable.
- Why it’s crucial for weight loss to be fun for me.
- The daily mindset work I have to do on my journey.
- Why it’s important to create a set of rules that work for you.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Gretchen Rubin’s tendencies quiz
- Brad Jensen: Key Nutrition | Instagram
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!