If you want to jumpstart your nutrition, you’re in the right place. And even if you’re not ready to start anything and just curious about what that might look like for you, you’re going to get so much out of this episode. I did a VIP event last week and it involved a great talk from the one and only Brad Jensen. And I’m sharing it here on the podcast.
If you’re new here, you might not have heard me talk about Brad Jensen. Brad is my nutrition coach. I hired him about 18 months ago when I decided I wanted to get rid of around 20 pounds I’d been carrying for a couple of years. And I’ve worked with other nutrition coaches in the past, but Brad is absolutely my favorite and really helped me.
Tune in this week to discover why it’s often the most overlooked things that make the biggest difference on our fitness journeys. And the best news is, these things are generally the easiest. So if you want to jumpstart your nutrition or fitness but you’ve always felt a little intimidated, this is the episode for you.
Brad and I are teaching a two-day live event together over October 20th and 21st called Macros and Mindset. We’re taking our expertise and combining them to set you up for success, whether your goal is to lose some weight, build some muscle, or just to feel better and have a better relationship with food, with or without changing. We’re covering everything nutrition, weight loss, and mindset, and we can’t wait to see you there!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why dieting isn’t a bad thing, as long as you do it the right way.
- The importance of that phase right before you start a new diet or fitness routine.
- Why so many people fail when they jump into a new diet, or if the diet works, the results don’t last.
- How to get your mindset in order so you can build healthy habits as you start your dieting journey.
- The role that our sleeping habits play in our fitness journey.
- Some actionable tips you can implement right now to prepare yourself to build some healthier habits.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Brad Jensen: Website | Instagram | Podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!