I prioritize fun as one of my most important values. It’s something we strive for in our company and in the work we do with our clients, and I choose to live by it in all areas of my life. I want to have as much fun as I possibly can. And I’m very conscious when things start to feel too serious and heavy because life is just better when it’s fun.
However, a lot of people tell me that they love this idea, but they don’t know how, or they don’t think it’s possible. But did you know that your life can be as fun you want it to be? Well, that’s what I’m discussing on the show today, and I’m showing you how to stop getting in your own way when it comes to creating a fun-filled life.
Tune in this week to discover how to invite more fun into your life. I’m sharing why it’s possible to do this work in any area of your life that you currently don’t think is fulfilling the fun part of your personality, and how doing this work will change your whole life in the future, allowing you to step into the best version of yourself.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching my business coaching program, Business Minded. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What fun means to me and where in our lives I think fun is an important value.
- Why I’m way more effective and creative when I’m having fun, and why you will be too.
- How we get in our own way when it comes to creating a sense of fun, especially in certain areas of our life.
- Where to see how you could infuse more fun into your experience of life.
- How to create fun in any area of your life, no matter how serious it might seem right now.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Homo Ludens: A Study of the Play Element in Culture by Johan Huizinga
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!