If you’re anything like me, you probably have a love-hate relationship with the holidays. We’re nearing the end of October and heading into the holiday season, and I want to offer to you that the holidays this year could be different; that you can keep all the parts you love while lightening up the areas that cause you problems.
This topic is a bonus program that I’m offering in Be Bold, but I’m touching on the main components of it here to help you think about ways that you could lighten up your holidays this year. The holidays can be especially stressful for those of you who are moms, or members of the church, for whom Christmas is one of our most pivotal holidays, and I hope my suggestions today help you truly enjoy this time of year.
Listen in this week as I help you navigate the holidays this year without the relationship drama, overwhelm, or the weight gain that worries so many of us. If this year has taught me anything, it’s served as a great reminder of the things that are actually important, and I hope this episode helps you lighten up and hone in on what is important to you.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The 3 prominent areas I’m focusing on lightening up for the holidays.
- Why you might have a love-hate relationship with the holidays.
- The most common relationship issues that I see happen during this time of year.
- Why overwhelm is not created by how many things you have on your to-do list.
- What overwhelm typically looks like and how to navigate it.
- How to connect with your body to lose weight over the holidays.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!