Do you have any goals that feel overwhelming or even impossible to achieve right now? I hope you do. It’s a sign that you’re growing to new levels, and I know that I start feeling down and discouraged when I don’t have any goals that stretch me. That said, we could all use some tips, so today, I’m diving into five things that will help make achieving these goals a little easier.
I hear an array of reasons from my clients as to why they can’t go after their dreams, and I’m certainly no exception. Our brains want to tell us that there will be a perfect time in the future, but the truth is that the best time is right now. With any big goal, there will always be a period of what I call the “grind,” but it won’t last forever, and your future self will thank you for being willing to go through it.
Join me today as I share five tips to make achieving your goals easier! Big goals will stretch you and can feel impossible, but implementing these tips will get you on your way and may even feel fun in the process.
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- 5 things that will help you achieve your goals easier.
- Why there will never be a good time to achieve your goals.
- The importance of doing seemingly easy tasks consistently.
- Why you have to be willing to go through the grind.
- The value of having patience and creating a sense of fun in the process.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!