This week, my hope is to empower you to have more of the kinds of relationships you want and less of the kinds you don’t. We’re focusing on marriage dynamics today, but the ideas I’m sharing with you today can be applied to any relationship in your life. The aim of focusing on one specific relationship today is to show your brain how much power you truly have to change it if you want to, even if seems a little farfetched right now.
By now, I know many of you realize how much influence you have in your relationships. How you feel, think, and show up has a huge impact on the type of relationship you have with your spouse, your children, or your friends, but what I see too often is people disempowering themselves by believing they’re stuck in a dynamic that isn’t serving them.
This topic is one I coach on often, and there are many fears that come along with wanting to change the dynamic of your marriage. You always have the choice to wait for your spouse to change so you can have a happier marriage, but what I’m encouraging you to see is that you can create the kind of marriage that you didn’t think was possible by just working on yourself, and I’m showing you what that process looks like.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What the word “dynamic” implies here.
- How so many of you disempower yourselves in your relationships.
- Why focusing on you is what creates change in your relationship.
- The common dynamics I see in relationships that, in most cases, create problems.
- Why I encourage not having expectations of your spouse.
- The fear many people have about taking the initiative to change their relationship dynamics.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!