I have a very special guest on the show today everyone. I have my big brother Jared on, and we’re having a conversation about all things money. A little fun fact is that all four of my siblings are coaches as well, and Jared is a money coach, so this topic couldn’t be more fitting.
Jared helps people who want to improve their financial situation, and he’s come a long way in his own money mindset. Scarcity was the name of the game for him for a long time, and you’ll hear some funny anecdotes about his old beliefs about money on this episode. That said, he’s had some big realizations that shifted his mindset and he’s sharing how the fallacies of his thinking weren’t exactly serving him.
Join my big brother Jared and me this week as we dive into our thoughts on the connection between money and happiness. Money – or a lack of it – can be an extremely stressful experience, and Jared is sharing some of the biggest issues he sees clients coming to him with and how he helps them best tackle these issues.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Jared’s current relationship with money.
- The beliefs about money that Jared used to have and how they’ve changed.
- How Jared likes spending his money.
- Our thoughts on the phrase “money doesn’t buy happiness.”
- How Jared helps his clients and how happiness ties into all of it.
- Jared’s thoughts on debt and how to best tackle it in a healthy way.
- Why Jared enjoys having budgets.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Jared Lyman: Website | Instagram | Podcast
- Grab Jared’s amazing freebies!
Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett Gunderson
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!