I have many best friends who I love, but there are two that I want to shine the spotlight on today. And in this episode, I want to encourage you to think about inviting these two best friends into your life, too.
My past self and my future self are best friends to me in the same way that I love thinking about many of my other friends. In some ways, they’re so much better at things than I am, and in other ways, they’re not as good, but best friends take care of each other. My past self has created the life I have today, and I love her for it. I also look to my future self when I feel doubtful or fearful because she has the wisdom and experience I don’t yet have.
Tune in today to discover why I love and cherish these two best friends, and why I continually thank them for the life I have. I’ve done a lot of work to think about my past and future self as my best friends, and I urge you to do this work too. It has helped me feel complete and, therefore, open to learn from and hear other people. I’ll be sharing a few tips on how you can start thinking about them in your own life, too.
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Who my two best friends are.
- Why vulnerability and honesty are lovable qualities to us.
- How I think about my past self and my future self.
- What I’ve discovered about myself and my two best friends.
- Why I like to think of myself, my past self, and my future self as a complete version of me.
- How to do the work of thinking about your past self and future self as your best friends.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Letter to Me by Brad Paisley
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!