I’m going to talk about weight loss today. I have so many listeners who love learning about this stuff, and some people who get bugged when it comes up. But we’re going to discuss food and bodies and everything of that nature. So, if this sounds like something that will be triggering for you or not of interest, feel free to skip this episode and join me again next week.
I love coaching people on this because it’s a really easy way to bring a lot of drama and stories to the surface that are not just impacting our weight and health. They affect relationships, how you show up as a parent, and how you pursue your goals. But bringing them up in this container really helps my clients unwind their thoughts and turn them into stories that can actually serve them in every area of their lives.
So, tune in this week to discover why, if this is something you’re struggling with, you haven’t been successful with weight loss yet. I’m sharing five totally normal things that might be playing into your thoughts and habits right now that are preventing you from losing weight, and I’m giving you some ways to address them, so you can start approaching weight loss with even more intention.
If weight loss is something you truly want for your life, Brad Jensen and I are teaching a two-day live event together over October 20th and 21st called Macros and Mindset. We’re taking our expertise and combining them to set you up for success, whether your goal is to lose some weight, build some muscle, or just to feel better and have a better relationship with food, with or without changing. We’re covering everything nutrition, weight loss, and mindset, and we can’t wait to see you there!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why there is nothing wrong with you if you’ve tried to lose weight and haven’t been successful.
- How the brain and the body work together to deliberately make weight loss difficult.
- The reason why being able to lose weight doesn’t make you more worthy or lovable.
- Why weight loss is a great way to evolve to a healthier version of you, not just physically, but mentally as well.
- How we associate food with emotion, and why this is where a lot of our stories about food come from.
- 5 things to consider so you can bring awareness as to why you might have been unsuccessful in losing weight long term.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!