Over the course of my coaching career and through the programs I run where I work with certified coaches, I’ve had the privilege of listening in to coaching calls and doing countless sessions myself. Regret is a feeling I’ve coached on many times and observed other coaches help their clients with, and I’ve gained some understanding about it that I want to share with you today.
If there’s anything you’re regretting in your life right now, you have to tune in. You might think that feeling of regret is coming from that thing you did or didn’t do, or said or didn’t say, but I’m showing you why it is all a lie. I’m breaking down the four ways in which regret lies to us to help you shift into an emotion that serves you better.
Listen in this week to discover why I believe regret itself is a big lie. You might think feeling regretful is the righteous thing to do, or that feeling bad is the pathway to making amends, but I’m showing you how it’ll only keep you stuck in a toxic trap. Moving forward from this place feels so much harder than it needs to, and instead, I’m showing you the real key to doing more good in the world and creating an extraordinary life for yourself.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I believe the feeling of regret itself is a lie.
- The four lies that regret feeds us.
- Why regret is a toxic trap.
- How punishing yourself by feeling bad isn’t a part of the repentance process.
- What will determine your path in moving forward.
- The emotions that would serve you better than regret.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!