So many things are changing and have been changing pretty rapidly over the last year, and I’ve noticed a collective shift in our energy. There has been a lot of struggle in coping with the effects of COVID and the uncertain political atmosphere we’re currently facing – just to name a couple of events – and I’ve found that understanding what is going on for us individually can bring us a lot of peace.
I’m diving into a theory called the cycle of renewal as presented by Frederic Hudson today, to demonstrate how changes in our lives can be seen as a renewal process that we are moving through. Understanding the various phases and what they entail, and then applying them to your experience right now can help you make sense of the changes you’re facing or gain a different perspective.
Tune in this week as I share my thoughts on the theory of renewal and how keeping this in mind can bring you peace in the midst of a changing and uncertain world. I’m outlining the four phases of the cycle and how it works to raise your awareness about what might be going on for you and help you move through it faster.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What the theory of renewal entails.
- The 4 phases of the cycle of renewal.
- Why I think about the renewal process as something we are moving through.
- The types of thoughts and feelings that we tend to have in each phase of renewal.
- How applying the phases of the renewal process to your own life can be helpful.
- Why opening yourself up to the possibility of renewal is so powerful.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- The Adult Years: Mastering the Art of Self-Renewal by Frederic Hudson
- Good Bones by Maggie Smith
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!