Scarcity and abundance have kind of become buzzwords that we hear a lot in the coaching world, about how abundance can bring you more money and scarcity does the opposite. So I think it’s important to discuss this concept, but I’m not talking only about money in this episode.
Instead, we’re going to bring awareness to all the ways that scarcity problems show up in our lives, some of which you might find more relevant and easier to act upon. The work I have done in my own life regarding scarcity and abundance has had a profound impact on my sense of overall peace and joy in this world. And I want exactly the same for every single one of you.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover how to bring more awareness to where you might be limiting yourself and your life experience. I’m sharing where this scarcity comes from, how you can create more abundance in any situation (and I mean any), what this work requires of you, and how it will change everything for you.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why scarcity problems are one of my favorite things to observe in myself and others.
- The lack of belief that contributes to a scarcity mindset.
- How to bring more awareness to the ways that scarcity and abundance show up in your life without judging yourself.
- Why simply worrying about something won’t make any difference to the circumstance you’re worried about.
- How scarcity tells us that some things aren’t possible when that’s actually not the case.
- The difference between saying yes out of abundance versus out of scarcity.
- What you can do to generate a sense of abundance in any situation.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!