Having a specific niche that you address is generally an easier way to gain traction in your business than if you didn’t have one. A niche is all about solving a specific problem for a specific person, and this process of picking one tends to cause a lot of drama for new coaches and teachers.
However, if you’ve already picked a niche for your business that’s working and you feel like you’ve reached a point where you want to change it up, should you? This is something I used to wholeheartedly advise against, but my perspective on it has evolved over time. I’ve discovered that this process is all about listening to and trusting your gut, and I’m offering some things for you to consider this week.
Tune in today to hear my answer to the question of whether or not you should change your niche. You’ll hear how all niches have challenges and opportunities, why I used to discourage my clients from changing their niches, and what I think are great reasons to change your niche, versus reasons that will end up unnecessarily slowing you down.
My business coaching program is open right now! We can’t take on as many people this year as we have in years past, so if you want to get in, make sure to check it out soon. Click here for more details!
I want to give away all of my best secrets, and that’s why I’ve created a free training. If you’re a coach or you want to start a similar business and are struggling to figure out how to get started, you need this training. To get it, all you have to do is click here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What a niche means.
- Why we get hung up on choosing the right niche.
- My thoughts on great reasons to change your niche versus reasons that will just slow you down.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Join me in Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Get my Free Training on How to Develop a Coaching Practice
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.