I have a special one for you guys today. I’ve been trying to come up with a way to explain the power of coaching, what coaching really is, and how it can help you for a while now, and I have the perfect solution. I was interviewed for the podcast of one of my clients recently and her questions were just so perfect that I thought I have to share this with all of you.
April Price is a part of my Be Bold coaching program and has also gone through Be Bold Masters, so she’s a seasoned pro by now. She’s currently going through The Life Coach School with Brooke Castillo, and she has her own podcast: The 100% Awesome Podcast, so she’s the perfect person to have this conversation with.
Listen in on our discussion as we both recount the first moment coaching changed our lives, and how we use the skills we’ve learned every single day. You’ll discover what real coaching is like, what you can expect if you decide to receive coaching, and the thoughts that you can apply to your own life to make every day as good as it can be.
As well as ASK JODY ANYTHING, I’m hosting a couple of webinars over the next few weeks around dealing with anxiety and how to deal with loved ones questioning or leaving the church. Click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What coaching really is.
- Why everyone needs a coach.
- How having a coach changes your life, even if you’re familiar with the concepts from podcasts.
- Why April and I both have coaches, despite being coaches.
- What you should know if you have thought about coaching but are maybe scared about taking the plunge.
Mentioned on the Show:
- The 100% Awesome Podcast
- The Life Coach School
- Kris Plachy
- Come hang out with me in Utah at Better Than Happy Live! I’ll be there in September to spend a whole day with you, give you a taste of coaching, and record a live podcast all about how to create a deliberate future.
- Be Bold
- Join me for the next Ask Jody Anything coaching call!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!