Have you ever come across an article titled something along the lines of What Happy People Do? We click on it, wanting to know all their secrets, but I want to offer today that there is a more powerful and impactful way to frame this question.
A much more useful and valuable question is what do happy people think? You may be able to apply some of the tangible things happy people do to get similar results, but thinking about how their brains work and how they see the world instead is going to be a much more transformational shift for you to dive into.
Join me this week as we celebrate 300 podcast episodes! I’m so thankful to every single one of you for coming along for the ride, and so I’m sharing 7 things that happy people think, and I’m guiding you through how you can shift the lens through which you see your life to have a more balanced, fulfilled human experience.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- 7 things that happy people think.
- How to shift the lens through which you see your life to feel happier.
- The difference between willpower and changing your mindset.
- Where your power really lies to create a happier life.
- One thought my fellow coaches and I have found helpful in keeping us happier in general.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Nate Bargetze – The Greatest Average American (Netflix)
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!