Lately, I’ve been coaching people around their jobs, specifically, people who hate their jobs. Whether or not you’re struggling in your job right now, today’s episode is full of useful coaching to help you have a better experience of anything you don’t love right now.
When you hate your job, the temptation is always to start blaming your job. You don’t have to tell me how horrible your boss is, how long your hours are, or how bad the working conditions are. What I challenge you to ask yourself is, how would this situation change if stopped meeting others with judgment and blame, and instead, started focusing inward, looking at yourself with curiosity.
Tune in this week to discover what to do when you hate your job. I’m discussing why there’s likely nothing objectively wrong with your job, but that doesn’t mean you have to stay there. I’m sharing how to meet your job and your own experience with curiosity and start to see what you can do about your situation.
I’ve got three brand-new masterclasses coming your way that you can sign up for right now! The Career Reinvention, Dating Confidence, and Finding Your Purpose are all happening this October at only $59 each. Check them out by clicking here!
If you want to take what you’re learning on the podcast and take it to the next level, implementing these lessons in your life, you need to join Better Than Happy: The Lab! Be Bold will also be part of The Lab, and it will encompass all the best bits of Be Bold while creating an environment that better serves the audience of this podcast. Stay tuned for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why, as humans, we love to be a little dramatic.
- How we try to blame external circumstances for why we don’t like our job
- How to neutralize your job, so you can start looking at your situation with curiosity.
- Why this isn’t about loving your job no matter what.
- What to do right now if you hate your job, so you can have a better experience of it.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Coaching changed my life and I’ve watched it change the lives of thousands of men and women since. But is it right for you? You’ll only know by giving it a try. Try it out today by clicking here.
- Come check out Be Bold
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Check out this episode on my YouTube channel
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.