I want to preface this episode by saying that husbands, I love you. And wives, I love you as well. And this is not always a husband-centric issue. So, I apologize upfront, but that’s how I’m framing it in this episode.
So many of us can relate to this. You’ve spent the whole day running around looking after the home, making sure the kids are where they need to be, and looking after yourself. Then your husband comes home and expects dinner to be ready, then makes a comment about you not keeping up with the housework or something like that. I coach so many women on this kind of scenario, and I want to talk to you about it on today’s show.
What I’m sharing in this episode applies to so many people. But, I also give this same information to my kids when they’re working in a group at school, or anyone having difficulties with people in their church calling and so many situations where others aren’t showing up in the way you hoped they would.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover why, if this is a familiar part of your life, my heart goes out to you, but I’m not here to indulge you. Instead, I am sharing three ways you can empower yourself in this situation, giving you the opportunity to ultimately have a more satisfying home life.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why my heart goes out to you if you’re in this situation.
- My thoughts on how traditional gender roles in the household are perceived.
- The unhelpful and toxic thoughts that come up for my clients when they’re in this situation.
- Why I don’t indulge my clients with empathy around subjects like this.
- What making this situation better is going to require of you, regardless of what your husband is thinking.
- 3 ways you can empower yourself if it feels like right now you are stuck in this situation.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!