If you ever find yourself thinking or saying, “I don’t like conflict,” or anything along the lines of being uncomfortable with conflict, this episode is for you. But get ready for a mind-bender of an episode because I’m taking this topic in a slightly different direction than you might expect.
Many of you believe it’s wrong or flawed to not like confrontation and that you need to learn how to be more comfortable with it, but today, I’m showing you how it’s truly possible to have none of it in your life. Drama can feel out of our hands, like it happens around us and to us, but I want to empower you by showing you that you can choose to opt out of it completely.
Listen in today to discover how it’s possible for you to have less conflict or even completely no conflict in your life. With the holidays coming up, this topic couldn’t be more fitting, and I hope that my suggestions for you today help you have a more peaceful and loving time with your loved ones.
If you’re new to the podcast and have been loving it, I want to invite you to check out the Podcast Roadmap. It’ll help you get up to speed with all the things I teach here and it’s completely free! It also has a mini directory that will guide you to episodes with our most requested topics, as well as our top downloaded episodes.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Who no one truly likes confrontation or conflict.
- Where conflict or drama comes from.
- Why it’s not wrong to be uncomfortable with or to avoid conflict at all costs.
- How to avoid conflict.
- Why you have a choice to opt out of confrontation or conflict.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- 241. Allowing People to be Wrong About You
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!