If you’ve been listening to me for any amount of time, you’ll know that an important part of what I teach is that our thoughts are creating all of the results in our lives, that we have control over those thoughts, and they impact us more than anything else.
The first step in this process is when you can observe your thinking and discern your thoughts from facts, then you can leverage your thoughts. And the next step is choosing to believe thoughts that serve you.
Now, in this episode, I’m focusing on something that people come to me with a lot, and it centers around this second step in this process: actually believing your new thoughts. So many people struggle with this because their default brain is always offering them less helpful thoughts as alternatives, so if this sounds familiar, I want you to listen closely today.
Tune in this week to discover how to believe new thoughts so you can start creating new results in your life. I’m sharing how to process the current default thoughts that come up for you, where people struggle with this, and how to make sure that this work leads to lasting change.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why our interpretations of the world are generally inaccurate, especially the first time we experience something.
- What it means to really believe a thought.
- The questions people come to me with when they’re trying to believe new thoughts and the old unhelpful ones just keep popping up.
- Why it’s so important that you truly understand and believe the thoughts you’re trying to create.
- How to believe that the new thoughts will change your results and move your life forward.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Mr. Robot – tv show
- Sara Blakely’s Masterclass
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!