I’m recording this episode on a very big day for Jody Moore Coaching. I’ve been working on my first published book for a long time now, and it’s finally ready! It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking, and to celebrate, I’m giving you a preview of the book in this episode.
I’ve had some great feedback so far and I had some really smart people who helped me get this book to where it is now. I go into so many more varied things than just what I discuss on the podcast, and so I hope the preview I’m giving you today shows you the value that this book could bring to your life, or the life of someone you love.
Tune in this week to hear chapter five of my new book, all about prayer and how it relates to the work we do on the podcast. I’m offering you a perspective that you may never have considered before, and there are plenty more in the rest of the book too.
If you’re already a certified LCS coach, I invite you to join me on November 10th for an information call about my Master’s level coach training course. This course is designed to give you the experience and confidence you need to be an amazing coach, and I can’t wait to see you inside. Click here to sign up for the information call and for more details on the program!
I’m so excited to announce that my book is finally here! It’s been years in the making. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thought. Now, this book has a more spiritual message than a lot of the work I put out there, but I’d love for you to read it and see what you discover. To order your copy, click here!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What the book is about and the message I’m conveying through this work.
- How the content of the book is different from what I share on the podcast.
- Who would be appropriate for you to gift this book to.
- My agenda with this book, incorporating spirituality and The Gospel with the thought work and conscious thinking that I teach.
- How the power of prayer and meditation will help you understand your thoughts and your Earthly experience.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Scarlett Lindsay
- 241. Allowing People to Be Wrong About You
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!