We’re speeding things up by doubling up the next two steps of the Business Minded Framework today! On this episode, I’m introducing you to the concept of B- output and showing you what investing either money or time looks like in your business.
For all of you high-achievers out there, you might cringe at the thought of producing B- level work when working that extra bit harder to get A-level work is available to you. But I’ve always approached my life and business with B- level output, and it’s one of the biggest things that has contributed to my success.
Join me today as I urge you to always approach creation, whether it’s content, guides, or a service you have to offer with a B- level attitude. This step can be the best teacher on your entrepreneurial journey, which will set you up to take on the next step of investing either your money or time in the most effective way.
You don’t miss out on any of the exciting things I have coming that will help you achieve your business goals, so sign up for my Business Minded waitlist here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The best way to find the answers to your questions and doubts.
- Why I invite you to create B- level work over A-level work.
- How I’ve always approached my life with B- level output.
- Why trying to produce A-level work slows you down.
- What investing either money or time in your business looks like.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Business Minded Bonus 1: Set a Goal
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!