Last week in the Business Minded bonus series, I taught you the first of the six parts of the Business Minded framework, and we’re continuing here today with the second step: taking an educated guess. We’ve all heard and probably use the phrase “educated guess” pretty casually, but I’m breaking it down today as it relates to taking your business forward.
Even if we know roughly where we want to take our business, our brain will always focus on the fact that we’ve never done it before and that we don’t really know the how. So, whatever goal you decided to set after last week’s episode, I’m showing you how to make an educated guess about how you can pursue and achieve that goal, so you can start to move in the direction you want to take your business.
Tune in this week to discover why taking educated guesses is an unavoidable part of building a business. I’m sharing how to first educate yourself around the next steps that are available to you, and then how you can take what you learn to make the best possible guess at what’s going to help you reach your goal.
You don’t miss out on any of the exciting things I have coming that will help you achieve your business goals, so sign up for my Business Minded waitlist here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why it’s natural for our brains to tell us that we don’t know how to do something, especially something new.
- How to see and deal with the thought “I don’t know” when it starts to overwhelm you.
- What it means to educate yourself about the process of achieving your goals.
- Why you can read all the business books and take all the courses, but you can’t build a business without taking some guesses.
- How to stop being stuck in the how and start making educated guesses about how to move forward.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Business Minded Bonus 2: Set a Goal
- Brooke Castillo
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!