If you love something, why would you want to change it and make it any different than it is? This is a question I get asked all the time, and it’s even something I’ve wrestled with myself on many occasions. And while I don’t have all of the answers, I’m discussing this concept of Change From Love because I’ve found that trying to change something because you hate it is always way more difficult than changing something because you love it.
I believe that not only can you love something and want to change it, but I’m also going to give you some examples about why it is the best reason to want change in any area of your life. Now, this is complicated, and I’m open to the idea that I might be wrong. But I’ve coached thousands of people through making changes, and this is what I have found is the most profound way of doing it.
Tune in this week to discover how to make changes in your life from a place of love. I’m sharing why we often think we have to dislike something in order to change it, and why I believe deciding to love the things you want to change is always the most powerful way to live your life.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching my business coaching program, Business Minded. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why changing things out of love and appreciation is always more powerful than changing things out of hatred and loathing.
- Where deciding to change things from love is having a huge impact on my life and my clients’ lives.
- How I see it play out when people try to make changes from a place of hating where they currently are.
- The role that shame plays in our lives, what happens when we indulge it, and the antidote to shame.
- How to start doing the work of making changes in your life from a place of love.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!