I get questions all the time from people who are either themselves battling depression or know a family member, loved one, or child who is struggling with it. And they want to know, does coaching work for depression? Is therapy the right answer? What else is out there to help people with depression?
So this week, I have a guest on the show who I think so many of you are going to benefit from. EmyLee McIntyre is a depression coach for moms who helps them master their mood, and she has struggled with depression in her own life. She coaches women who have tried everything from medication to counseling and therapy and are looking for more tools to combat depression, and she’s here to answer your questions.
Join us this week as EmyLee lets us in on how she offers support and guidance to her clients managing depression. We’re discussing her history of struggling with depression, the science of mental health, and she’s giving us some practical tools you can implement right now if you’re feeling stuck.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- EmyLee’s history with depression.
- How EmyLee helps her clients who are struggling with depression.
- The difference between clean and dirty pain, and how they relate to depression.
- How the science of mental health is changing.
- The power of an anti-inflammatory diet.
- A practical exercise to try out if you’re struggling with depression.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- EmyLee McIntrye: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Podcast
- 105. How to Become a Life Coach
- 341. Why Feelings Matter
- Your Ability to Heal Depression with Jacob Hess – Limitless Female podcast
- Grab EmyLee’s free download, 50 Thoughts Happy Moms Think!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.