When you think the idea of going viral, do you think, “Gosh, they’re so lucky. It would be awesome if I could get something to go viral.” Most entrepreneurs think that if they could go viral, then they’d be heard, seen, and get attention in a sea of people, and they’d just grow from there and it will be easy.
It’s normal to think that the solution to your business taking off is creating something that goes viral. However, I don’t think that’s how it works. In today’s day and age of easy distractions, something goes viral, and just as quickly as it took off, it’s going to drop. So, it’s time to drop this dream of going viral.
Tune in this week to discover why, as an entrepreneur, going viral doesn’t actually serve us in the way we hope it will. I’m sharing why a piece of your work going viral doesn’t mean a successful business will be easy to create, why I’m nervous for people who do go viral, and what you should be aiming for instead.
I want to give away all of my best secrets, and that’s why I’ve created a free training. If you’re a coach or you want to start a similar business and are struggling to figure out how to get started, you need this training. To get it, all you have to do is click here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why the reality of going viral isn’t going to serve you as an entrepreneur.
- The false sense of attention that comes with going viral.
- How focusing on the algorithms that help you go viral can leave your marketing unaligned with what you’re really trying to create.
- How to aim for long-term sustainable growth, authenticity, and contribution in your business, instead of temporary surges.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Get my Free Training on How to Develop a Coaching Practice
- Adam Grant on Instagram
- Finding Nemo – movie
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.