I don’t often bring guests on the show and I’m very selective about who I bring on, so you know that my guest today is going to blow your mind. Meg Johnson is an author, speaker, and mentor who became a quadriplegic at age 22. I first learned about her at the Time Out for Women event through our church, and she is such a source of inspiration.
Meg is on the podcast to share the story of how she has dealt with all of her trials and tribulations. Despite her physical limitations, she is genuinely happy and one of the most down to earth people I know, and I’m so excited for you to hear from her and gain insight into the power of fighting for happiness.
Join us this week as I quiz Meg about what drives her to be a fighter. All of us have our own personal struggles, and Meg is not immune to hard times either. But she has cultivated so much love and gratitude for her journey in a way that helps her find connection and purpose, and she’s sharing some of the ways in which she has built these skills.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why Meg identifies as a fighter.
- How Meg has dealt with being paralyzed.
- The skills that Meg has cultivated to be happy no matter what.
- Why feeling love is always available to you.
- How Meg supports herself through hard times.
- Why we always have the opportunity to serve and find purpose in our lives.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Meg Johnson: Website | Facebook
- Our Turtle House
- Princess Pageant
- Happiness 101
- Jumping Turtle
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!