I have an amazing guest for you on today’s episode. Around 10 years ago, my husband and I decided to meet with a financial planner. We went to see one and I was simultaneously bored, overwhelmed, and I didn’t really understand what was going on, and this particular financial planner didn’t make me want to understand it any deeper.
Well, the good news is, my guest this week isn’t that guy. My guest in this episode is Telton Hall, an incredible financial planner who has a thriving business. He’s also a fun, dynamic teacher who helped me understand my financial future, investments, and all the things with money. He’s super successful and knowledgeable, and still, he decided to join Business Minded to help launch a new arm of his business, and now he’s here to help you with your financial mindset.
Tune in this week to discover why a financial mindset needs to come first if you want to accumulate wealth. So many people try to ignore their finances or experience shame around their money, but Telton Hall is here to discuss a new way to think and talk about money, giving you a new angle from which to look at your finances.
During the summer months, I like to offer you a little extra help when it comes to your business endeavors. Whether it’s a business you’re launching or growing, or you’re working on a project or side gig, I have an amazing free resource to help you. I’ve set up the Business Minded Facebook Group. I’ll be going live every week, teaching business strategies and mindset techniques, taking questions, and it’s all totally free! Click here to get involved.
I’m in the midst of planning a conference for entrepreneurs, specifically geared towards women with conservative values. If you want to start your business and don’t want to change your value system in order to be successful, you’ll want to join us for Impact 2.0. It’s happening July 27th and 28th in Salt Lake City, so click here to find out more and register!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Telton’s story of growing up, college, and becoming a financial planner.
- Why your financial mindset needs to come before financial strategy.
- How Telton’s services as a financial planner have changed since discovering thought work.
- What makes money a highly emotional topic for most people.
- Where so many people experience drama, scarcity, and shame around their money, leading them to hide from their money.
- Telton’s thoughts about different kinds of debt, what to avoid, and why not all debt is bad.
- How to create financial clarity and gain confidence around your decisions so you can progress financially in the way you want to.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Telton Hall: Website | Podcast
- The Secure Solution by Telton Hall
- Get Telton’s free Mini Course
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.