Grace has a lot of different meanings. We use it in a religious sense to talk about a portion of the Atonement that strengthens us. But what I mean by Grace in today’s episode is with regards to giving people the benefit of the doubt and having compassion and understanding for human weakness.
Having grace for others is important. But the ability to give yourself grace is an amazing gift. I truly believe every human being on the planet is inherently loveable. And I know, that can be hard to wrap our heads around, especially when it comes to ourselves. But hear me out because, when you can hone this skill, it will improve your results and outcomes in every area of your life.
Tune in this week to discover how to give yourself a little more grace. I’m sharing why having grace for others doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything they do, and why the same is true for your opinions of yourself. And when you can meet yourself with grace and compassion, no matter the circumstances, you’ll be able to show up in the same way for the other people in your life too.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why, despite what we might think about certain people, every human on Earth is loveable.
- How learning to have grace will allow you to love yourself and others.
- Why having grace with others is a skill I believe we should be developing for our own sake, not necessarily for anyone else’s benefit.
- How it’s possible to have grace for others, without completely disregarding your opinions of them and your beliefs about what’s right and wrong.
- Why it’s easier to have grace for other people than it is for yourself.
- How to meet yourself with more grace and understanding, instead of judgment, whatever the circumstances.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!