If you have been following me for a while, you might have found yourself saying the words, “That’s just a thought” when something negative pops into your head. And for some people, they tell themselves this so often that it becomes second nature. But what does it really mean?
“That’s just a thought…” Well, that’s actually just a thought itself. We throw it around a lot, but it is a truly powerful statement. In my family, we say this statement to each other a lot, sometimes playfully to suggest someone is wrong. But our thoughts are our whole experience of the world, so I believe it’s important that we dive into this a little bit.
Join me on the podcast this week as we dissect that’s just a thought and why it’s such a powerful statement. I’m sharing the situations where I’ve had to use this sentence with myself, my clients, my family, and why it changes absolutely everything.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching a business coaching program. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why that’s just a thought is such a powerful statement.
- How the individual words in this sentence make it so impactful when we hear it.
- Where I’ve used this phrase to comfort myself during challenging times.
- Some of the thoughts that I hear the most from my clients.
- My job as a coach in helping my clients see their thoughts for what they are.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- EntreLeadership Summit
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!