Today’s episode is going to be incredible. And I’m not bragging when I say that because the goodness all comes from my guest, one of my most favorite people to listen to and learn from, Dr. Jennifer Finlayson-Fife.
Jennifer is a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, a therapist, and a coach who specializes in relationships and sexuality, and she has always provided me with mind-blowing insights on these subjects. And today, she’s here to discuss spiritual maturity, how we think about our doctrine, and how we navigate this complex world we are a part of in this life.
Tune in this week as we discuss spiritual maturity. Dr. Jennifer shares about some traditional beliefs and where she believes many people have gone off-track in terms of their understanding of what it means to be spiritual. And we’re discussing how our interpretations of the scripture have the ability to help us grow as humans, and how we can be hindered by our views of certain principles we teach in The Church.
We have the perfect Christmas gift for anyone in your life who enjoys this podcast! Every year, we offer an annual pass that you can purchase as a gift for someone, and starting January 1st, they’ll have access to Be Bold and have it for the entire year. I’ve created brand new topics and classes for 2021, and they’ll also get my newest book, Take Tuesday, as a bonus! Grab it for all the ladies in your life and I guarantee it’ll be the best gift she’ll get.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The strength that is found in living from honesty.
- What it means to Jennifer to be spiritual.
- The alignment Jennifer sees between being a therapist and being a disciple of Christ.
- Where people oversimplify spirituality and what’s being asked of us by God.
- Why freedom always expands as we expand our wisdom.
- How a lot of the ideas around chastity and how we teach lessons on sexuality could be considered problematic.
- A more spiritually mature way to look at obedience.
- Why making mistakes is not something we should be afraid of during our time on Earth.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Jennifer Finlayson-Fife: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Podcast Episode on Obedience
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!