I’ve talked a lot about my mentors here on the show, but not my coach. I’ve worked with some people on specific issues before, but my main coach for many years has been one of the originators, Bev Aron, and I’m so excited to be introducing you to her in this episode.
I’m so lucky to be coached by Bev. She was one of the first coaches to be trained by Brooke Castillo and she’s considered by many to be the mother hen of The Life Coach School. She’s outrageously wise, a super-experienced coach, and as well as having a deep knowledge of coaching tools, she lives them every day, and she’s here to share her light and wisdom with you.
Tune in this week to meet my life coach, Bev Aron. We are discussing how Bev discovered coaching, how her coaching has developed over time, how she helps her clients through the healing process, and how she made a career she loves in the coaching world. Bev feels like a wise big sister to me, and I know you’re going to love her too.
If you want to gift your loved ones an amazing Christmas gift this year, I’ve got just the thing for you. Grab a one-year membership to Be Bold that will get activated right after Christmas, along with a booklet to wrap up and a printable letter! Click here for all the details and to grab it!
If you enjoy this podcast or even if you just find that it sort of piques your curiosity, or it makes you think, you’re going to love the book that I wrote. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon in print or kindle version.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I’m such a huge fan of Bev Aron and why I love having her as my coach.
- How Bev found the coaching world and decided to become a coach.
- Why I think of Bev as being amazing at telling the truth while remaining kind and loving.
- How to be direct, clear, and honest in your communication, even when you’re worried it might upset others.
- Why loving yourself makes it so much easier to love the people around you.
- The story of how Bev discovered you can think and feel anything you want to.
- Where bad behavior comes from and why all human beings are inherently lovable.
- How to decide what you’re going to feel in the future, and truly believe it.
- Bev’s thoughts about her faith and how it fits into her coaching career and her life as a whole.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Bev Aron: Website | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Brooke Castillo
- Kris Plachy
- Martha Beck
- Stephen Porges
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.