I had so much fun recording today’s episode because my guest is none other than my husband, Jake Moore. His appearance on the podcast is long overdue, and Jake is here to give us a male’s perspective on the Model, his reservations about all the work that I do as a coach, and how his perspective has shifted over time.
Jake’s hesitation is reflective of so many people out there, and we’re discussing how the work that we do here on the podcast and inside my programs relates to our testimony as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and our belief in the Restored Gospel. And we’re going to have some fun along the way.
Tune in this week for a male’s perspective on the Model. Jake is sharing how his understanding of the work I do has shifted over the years, starting from a pretty skeptical place to now working together, and how the gospel has played into both of our perspectives on the effect this work can have on the world.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How Jake and I started working together after years of marriage.
- Jake’s thoughts when I told him I wanted to spend money on coach training.
- How Jake and I try to make decisions in our marriage.
- The challenges we face as business partners and spouses, and what we do to overcome them.
- Jake’s skeptical first impressions of the Model and the work I do as a coach.
- What helped shift Jake’s understanding of the Model’s purpose over time and even share it with others.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- 293. Marriage Dynamics
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!