You guys know I’m very selective about the guests I bring onto the podcast, so I can guarantee you’re going to get so much out of this conversation. I’ve worked with her personally and experienced the benefits of what she shares firsthand, and I think everybody needs to hear from her.
Shira Gill is a coach who specializes in home organization, especially when it comes to simplifying and making your home beautiful and easy to navigate. Shira is a mom of two kids in her modestly-sized house, so she understands the difficulties many of you are facing when it comes to organizing a family home, and she’s here to share her amazing tips and tricks with all of us.
Tune in this week for a masterclass in home organization. Shira is sharing why so many people find this task intimidating, and how to simplify how you approach minimalism and elevate your space to ultimately make your life easier, and in turn create the mental space for you to process your thoughts and emotions.
I’m so excited to announce that my book is finally here! It’s been years in the making. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thought. Now, this book has a more spiritual message than a lot of the work I put out there, but I’d love for you to read it and see what you discover. To order your copy, click here!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The story of how Shira became a life coach and decided to specialize in home organization.
- How Shira helps her clients organize and declutter using the tools she learned in life coach training.
- The 5-step process Shira teaches in her new book Minimalista.
- Why our physical spaces are a good representation of our mental and emotional world.
- How focusing on generosity helps clear our physical spaces while experiencing emotional abundance.
- What you can do to make the job of organizing your home easier and less intimidating.
- Shira’s tips for dealing with kids, pets, and husbands who aren’t cooperating with your home organization as much as you’d like.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Shira Gill: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Minimalista: Your Step-by-Step Guide to a Better Home, Wardrobe, and Life by Shira Gill
- 164. Organize Like a Pro with Shira Gill
- The Life Coach School
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!