I know so many of you listening have children or other people in your life who are either preparing to go off on their mission, are currently away, or have recently returned from their mission. My own son will be 16 in June, and I’m already freaking out about him leaving for college or a mission, so I know this is a topic close to many of your hearts, and my guest this week knows a thing or two about it.
Jennie Dildine is the coach for LDS missionaries, pre, during, and post-mission. She has so much experience doing this incredibly important work, and she’s here to share all of it with you. She’s also offering you an amazing free tool you can use to help the missionaries in your life.
Tune in this week to hear Jennie’s wisdom when it comes to preparing and supporting your kids around their mission. We’re discussing the mental and emotional challenges these young people are facing, the pressure they’re under, and why thought work is the answer to so many of the problems they face.
Do you want to learn my best secrets for success? If you’ve ever wished you could pick my brain about how I’ve done what I have in my business, this is your chance. I’ve created a free webinar specifically for women who are in the thick of raising kids and want to build a thriving business. It’s called Success Secrets for Mompreneurs, and you can sign up by clicking here!
During the summer months, I like to offer you a little extra help when it comes to your business endeavors. Whether it’s a business you’re launching or growing, or you’re working on a project or side gig, I have an amazing free resource to help you. I’ve set up the Business Minded Facebook Group. I’ll be going live every week, teaching business strategies and mindset techniques, taking questions, and it’s all totally free! Click here to get involved.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Jennie’s experience of her own child going on their mission.
- Why Jennie, after her husband’s suggestion, decided to hire a life coach.
- Where Jennie saw an unmet need for mental and emotional mission preparation.
- Why the hardest part of any mission isn’t getting the door slammed in your face, but rather the things you experience in your head and heart.
- The life-changing transformational work Jennie has been doing with missionaries using thought work.
- How to give your kids the skills to help them navigate the ups and downs of their mission experience with a managed mind.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Jennie Dildine: Website | Podcast | Instagram | Facebook
- Jennie Dildine’s free mini training: Change Your Mission with One Tool
- The Life Coach School
- Ep #348: What Your College Kid is Thinking with Caleb Price
- Handling Your Fire by Rob Bell
- Kym Showers
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.