Lately, I’ve been getting a lot of messages and questions about navigating our relationships with our adult kids. There’s been a lot of interest from parents who are either looking for resources for the young adults in their lives, or support in dealing with their college-age kids. And today, I’ve got the perfect guest on the show who is going to address all of it.
Caleb Price is the College Coach. He specializes in helping college students with anything they struggle with as young adults, and as a college student himself who is graduating soon, he offered to come on the podcast to help us better understand where our college kids are coming from, and what they’re thinking at this stage of their lives.
Join Caleb I and this week as we dive into some of the most common mistakes we make as parents when our college-age kids start leaving the nest. He’s letting us in on the challenges his clients face, why there can often be friction between parents and children in this phase of life, the social impact of the pandemic on the lives of college students, and so much more.
My sister Natalie and I are hosting a 3-day live coaching retreat April 21st to April 23rd and we want you to come! Click here to sign up for the information call where you’ll learn all the details.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How Caleb got into life coaching.
- Some mistakes we make as parents when our college-age kids start leaving the house.
- Why attempting to control your kids often leads to rebellion.
- The topics that Caleb coaches on with his clients.
- Why young adults look outside of themselves for validation and approval.
- The impact of the pandemic on the lives of college kids.
- How what we consume and learn, especially from social media, affects our subconscious.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Caleb Price: Website | Instagram | Podcast
- 347. Managing Depression with EmyLee McIntyre
- Grab Caleb’s free PDF: 5 Questions to Get to Love and Peace Even When You Disagree
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.