I think it’s safe to say that most of us wouldn’t turn down the opportunity to have more money, and money can feel really heavy and serious for us when we believe we don’t have enough of it. But learning to love your money is an option, and this week, I’m focusing on your relationship with it so you can deliberately choose a new one that serves you better.
Even if you’re in debt right now and can’t see a way out of it, the option of loving your money is available to you. There are three main buckets of beliefs that I hear most commonly around money, and I’m laying them out today to show you what each one looks like, and how you can shift through them.
Tune in this week as I invite you to loosen up your current stories about money to see if cultivating a different belief could be more useful to you. Learning to be okay with your money right now is the first step in making it feel lighter and more fun, and I guarantee that this will inevitably improve your relationship with it, and you may even start experiencing more of it.
We have the perfect Christmas gift for anyone in your life who enjoys this podcast! Every year, we offer an annual pass that you can purchase as a gift for someone, and starting January 1st, they’ll have access to Be Bold and have it for the entire year. I’ve created brand new topics and classes for 2021, and they’ll also get my newest book, Take Tuesday, as a bonus! Grab it for all the ladies in your life and I guarantee it’ll be the best gift she’ll get.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The 3 main storylines I hear most commonly about money.
- Why your beliefs about money are optional.
- How the amount of money you have in your life is in direct relation to the stories you hold about money.
- Why feeling abundant about money comes from a place of love.
- The power of intentionally choosing to love your money right now.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!