If you’ve been a long-time listener here, you’ve probably heard me talk about my CFO, Mark Butler. I can’t believe I haven’t already had him on the podcast, but I’m so excited to have him on today to share his breadth of wisdom around business and money mindset. He has been hugely influential for me in my business and in my own personal relationship with money, and I know you’re going to get so much out of our conversation today.
Mark Butler is also known as the money guy for life coaches. He runs his own bookkeeping service and is deeply knowledgeable in navigating online business. He has been in the online business arena since 2004, and I know you’re going to love what he has to share because he has a great way of articulating things simply, and I get so many a-ha moments every time I speak to him.
Join Mark and I this week as we dive into all things money. Mark has such great perspectives to share on debt and shame, different money mindsets, and money motivations, and I know it’ll help you whether you’re in business or not. And make sure to listen all the way to the end because Mark has an amazing free offer to give away, and I’m definitely going to be taking advantage of it too!
We have the perfect Christmas gift for anyone in your life who enjoys this podcast! Every year, we offer an annual pass that you can purchase as a gift for someone, and starting January 1st, they’ll have access to Be Bold and have it for the entire year. I’ve created brand new topics and classes for 2021, and they’ll also get my newest book, Take Tuesday, as a bonus! Grab it for all the ladies in your life and I guarantee it’ll be the best gift she’ll get.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why Mark decided to be an entrepreneur.
- How Mark is able to be invested in my business but not be overly emotional about it.
- The ways your money motivations are opportunities to see what you can develop within yourself.
- Why Mark is suspicious of both overly abundant and overly scarce money mindsets.
- How we get caught up in being polarized about money.
- Why shame is not necessary if you’re in debt.
- The difference between debt and borrowing new money.
- Why Mark calls himself “debt skeptical.”
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Mark Butler: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Money School
- It’s a Teen Thing podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!