I absolutely love the thought, “There’s no such thing…” The ability to think this has served me in so many ways, and I truly believe that when you can allow yourself to think this, it will make you happier, more confident, accepting, and approving of yourself, and more compassionate when it comes to the people around you.
When you can just stop yourself and think, “There’s no such thing…” you clear out your mind of preconceived judgments and neutralize any situation. And in this episode, I’m giving you some examples of where I’ve applied this thought, and how, if you like it, you can try it on for yourself and decide to think it too.
Tune in this to discover how to feel comfortable in the belief that there’s no such thing. I’m sharing how this thought has helped me and my clients, and what you can do to apply it in your own life when you find yourself thinking thoughts that don’t serve you.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching my business coaching program, Business Minded. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What I mean when I say “there’s no such thing” when it comes to your thoughts.
- Some of the thoughts that we allow to cause us pain without considering that they’re just thoughts, not facts.
- Where believing the thought “there’s no such thing” has changed my life.
- Why sometimes our brain will tell us it’s not true that there’s no such thing.
- How to start considering the possibility that there’s no such thing when you’re overwhelmed by a thought that isn’t serving you.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Faith Matters Ep #78: Loving Without an Agenda
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!