Navigating parent child dynamics at every stage of life as your children get older is so challenging. I’m always getting requests for my input on this topic, so today, I’m sharing with you my theory on parent child dynamics and some specific things you can do to make your experience of raising children more enjoyable.
Whether you’re a parent of young children or adult children, today’s episode is going to put into perspective why your experience might be so difficult. I believe discomfort is an inevitable part of our journey as parents, similar to the discomfort children go through in life as they start exercising their own authority, but I have some strategies that are going to make overcoming these hurdles feel more peaceful.
Tune in this week as I offer my theory on parent child dynamics based on the coaching work I’ve done and the observations I’ve made over the years. I’m showing you the most common challenges I see in parent child dynamics, what often creates the friction and tension that we experience, and three tips for navigating your relationships with mutual respect.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- My theory on parent child dynamics.
- Why parent child dynamics can be so challenging.
- The discomfort we have to experience as parents as we let go of authority and control over our kids.
- What creates tension and friction in parent child dynamics.
- The most common challenges that come up in parent child dynamics.
- 3 strategies for navigating the biggest pain points in parent child dynamics.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.