What kind of relationship do you have with your dreams? Our dreams don’t always make sense, and they can even be totally outrageous. Whatever it is you want to achieve, whether you want to be a New York Times Bestseller or you want to make an impact in the world, your dreams are powerful, but they don’t come true by chance.
I gave a talk at a recent event in Salt Lake about the power of a dream. I listened back to it and realized there’s some stuff in there I’ve never shared on the show before, so I’ve decided to bring it to the podcast so everyone can benefit from these lessons about having and achieving our dreams.
Tune in this week to discover the power of a dream, and what following your dreams really looks like. I’m sharing how I’ve been pursuing my dream through my business, why it’s okay to be bad at your dream, and why you have the capacity to do literally anything you actually want to.
We have the best holiday gift for you this year, something many of you have been asking us for for years. It’s Better Than Happy: The Masterclass, a deep dive interactive experience with me. To secure your spot or to give this class as a gift to someone you love, click here!
If you want to take what you’re learning on the podcast and take it to the next level, implementing these lessons in your life, you need to join The Lab! It encompasses all the best parts of Be Bold while creating an environment that better serves the audience of this podcast. Click here for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The difference between a dream and a goal.
- The dream I started out my business with and how it became clearer over time.
- Why you’re going to be terrible when you start pursuing your dream, and that’s okay.
- How too many people are afraid to dream.
- Why you have the capacity to become an expert in anything you truly desire to do.
- How to show up and start experiencing the true power of your dreams.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Coaching changed my life and I’ve watched it change the lives of thousands of men and women since. But is it right for you? You’ll only know by giving it a try. Try it out today by clicking here.
- I’ve written a book to introduce thought work in a way children will understand called Carl and Sophia and Your Amazing Brain, illustrated by my talented daughter Macy!
- Come check out Be Bold
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Check out this episode on my YouTube channel
- Faith Matters
- The Life Coach School
- Time Out for Women
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Deseret Book
- Amy Porterfield
- Gary Vaynerchuk
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.