I recently had the good fortune of talking to some high school seniors at a Mission in Life prep class recently, and I had them write anonymous questions for that session. And to be honest, their questions aren’t that different from the questions that we have as adults, so I thought I’d bring them to the podcast.
Nobody would disagree that this has been a tough year, so I’m really hoping that you’ll share this episode with the youth in your life who might be struggling right now. I had a great time with these kids, and whatever is going on in your life, I’m sure there’s something in here for you and your loved ones too.
Join me on the podcast this week as I answer questions from high school kids. I’m sharing why we have the ability to create whatever we want in this world, how to deal with conflict, negative thoughts, making decisions, and why no matter how hard something feels in this moment, everything works out in the end.
I’m so excited to announce the launch of the Better Than Happy Bootcamp. If you’re a fan of the podcast and you want to start taking the concepts I share on the podcast and applying them in your life, this is the place to be. We will meet virtually for five days in a row, January 25 – 29, taking a deep dive into a specific topic on each day. You’ll get the chance to hang out, ask questions, and be coached live on whatever is coming up for you in your life. And if you can’t make it live one day, I will even be providing lifetime access to a replay of every workshop. And the best part: All of this is available for just $19! Click here to sign up. It’s going to be so much fun and I can’t wait to welcome you.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why you can create whatever you want in this lifetime, even if the world around you doesn’t look the way you thought it would.
- How to deal with other people not liking you, or not getting along with others.
- What you can do if your friends are questioning their faith.
- How to reframe “important” decisions so that they’re easier to make.
- What you can do to develop the habit of positive thinking.
- Why I know that everything works out in the end.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Letter to Me by Brad Paisley
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!