A lot of you listening have situations where you’re selling something. It might be through your job, through your business, or even just speaking to your kids, we’re all trying to sell people on the idea of doing something. So, we’re all in sales, and this brings up a lot of feelings for people who don’t want to come off as sleazy or salesy.
How do we sell without being salesy? I’ve been doing sales in one form or another for most of my adult life, and I recently had a super-clear insight into how to sell from a true belief that what you’re selling is of value and is going to change people’s lives.
Tune in this week to discover how to sell without coming across as pushy, annoying, or aggressive. I’m sharing why salesy people are simply operating from their own agenda, and I’m showing you how you can instead meet your potential customer where they are, so you can actually serve their needs from a place of integrity, leaving you feeling a whole lot better about how you’re selling.
I’m in the midst of planning a conference for entrepreneurs, specifically geared towards women with conservative values. If you want to start your business and don’t want to change your value system in order to be successful, you’ll want to join us for Impact 2.0. It’s happening July 27th and 28th in Salt Lake City, so click here to find out more and register!
Click here to get on the waitlist for the next round of Business Minded starting in September!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why we’re always trying to sell, even if we don’t really think of our roles that way.
- The importance of reading people in so many areas of our lives, but especially when it comes to selling.
- Why thoughts about ourselves being salesy are just our brain being dramatic.
- What makes people salesy and how salesy people are always operating from their own agenda.
- Some examples from my life of encountering overly-salesy situations.
- How to start offering people what they really want and need, so you never have to worry about being salesy again.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.