This week’s topic is one that is in such high demand and so necessary in today’s world. In my work, I coach many clients who have a spouse struggling with a pornography problem, and if this is your experience, I know that learning about this feels like your whole world is falling apart. And my guest on the show this week has been in that position.
Jolene Winn is a life coach for women who have a spouse addicted to pornography. After navigating her own marriage and processing her feelings of distrust, inadequacy, rejection, and betrayal, she came to the realization that she had a superpower that she could share with other couples going through the same experience.
Listen in this week as Jolene shares her best advice and recommendations for anyone navigating their spouse’s pornography problem. She’s breaking down the experience of being a porn addict’s wife, the internal drama you need to work through, and how to turn it around so you can feel better, even if he doesn’t overcome it.
I’m in the midst of planning a conference for entrepreneurs, specifically geared towards women with conservative values. If you want to start your business and don’t want to change your value system in order to be successful, you’ll want to join us for Impact 2.0. It’s happening July 27th and 28th in Salt Lake City, so click here to find out more and register!
Click here to get on the waitlist for the next round of Business Minded starting in September!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How Jolene responded to her husband’s admission of being addicted to pornography.
- Where Jolene starts with clients who have first found out about their spouse’s habit.
- The most common stories Jolene’s clients tell themselves about this trial.
- Why we feel the need to dramatize our experience.
- How to separate the addiction from the person your spouse is.
- The lie we tell ourselves about what would make us feel better.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Jolene Winn: Website | Facebook | Podcast
- Join Jolene’s email list to get access to her free three-day class!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.