For those of you who are parents, you’re likely experiencing some mind drama concerning your kids right now. Our kids are going through unforeseen challenges that we could never have anticipated, and pandemic or not, one of the most common things I hear from my clients is that they don’t know how to help their kids and that they want to learn how to be a better mom or dad.
Even if you’re not a parent, I guarantee this episode is going to serve you. Whether it’s through your job or a church calling, you have influence and authority in some way in your life, and if not now, you will at some point later on. So I invite you to listen in and see how the concepts I’m sharing today can be useful to you in better equipping yourself in your leadership roles.
Join me this week as I show you what The Better Mom Process entails. I’m teaching you one of the five steps of the full process that I think will be most transformative to you, and if you want to work through the whole process with me, make sure to sign up for Be Bold where we’ll be running a workshop on this very topic inside!
If you’d like to work with me on The Better Mom Process, join us in Be Bold. Doors are opening on February 22nd, 2021 and they’re staying open for the last week of February before they close again. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss it and I can’t wait to walk you through this process together!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why you don’t have to judge your parenting to improve your parenting.
- What The Better Mom Process entails.
- The difference between parenting and controlling.
- How I assess my parenting from a place of curiosity.
- Why it’s challenging to be the best parent you can be in a tough moment.
- How to step into being the kind of parent you want to be.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!