When I started my business, I didn’t know exactly where it was going to go, but I knew I wanted to make an impact, and I told myself I wasn’t going to quit because quitting was the only way I would fail. But today, I think it’s important that we talk about the power of quitting. I know, it seems counterintuitive, but stay with me here.
I truly believe quitting can serve us. I know it’s helped me tremendously in my life. Now, this obviously doesn’t mean we should just drop everything and quit the moment things get difficult. But I want you to really decide what quitting means from your perspective, and to start looking at it through a new lens.
Tune in this week to discover the surprising power of quitting. I’m sharing the process I use to decide what is really a priority in my life, and how you can do the same. So, if the only reason you’re continuing with something is because you’ve told yourself quitting isn’t an option, you need to hear this episode.
It’s that time of year where you’re probably giving your house a deep spring clean, and your brain is in need of a good clean out too! I’m running a five-day workshop called Train Your Brain where this is exactly what we’ll be doing, and we’re going to be doing it together over Zoom! It’s happening from May 24th through the 28th, and it’s only $19, so what are you waiting for? See you there!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why quitting is always an option for you, no matter the circumstances.
- How to get clear on what quitting really means and how we can use it to serve us.
- The scenarios where quitting is not only acceptable, but I actually encourage it.
- Where we lie to ourselves about our inherent responsibilities and lose sight of the facts.
- How the ability to decide to quit and walk away has served me in my own life, and how it will help you.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching a business coaching program. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!