I’ve received lots of messages lately about the state of the world and questions on what to believe about it. People are feeling confused and scared right now and they’re searching for answers. Recent events on Capitol Hill have ignited even more uncertainty and confusion.
I can’t tell you what to believe, but I can help you decide if the thoughts you’re having right now are ones that you want to continue having. Our thoughts and emotions have momentum, and it matters which direction we choose to think in.
Join me on the podcast this week to explore how our thoughts and emotions relate to the state of the world, and how you can decide if you want your thoughts to carry positive or negative momentum. I share how to practice intentionally adding momentum to the thoughts you want, and how to practice slowing down negative thoughts.
I’m so excited to announce the launch of the Better Than Happy Bootcamp. If you’re a fan of the podcast and you want to start taking the concepts I share on the podcast and applying them in your life, this is the place to be. We will meet virtually for five days in a row, January 25 – 29, taking a deep dive into a specific topic on each day. You’ll get the chance to hang out, ask questions, and be coached live on whatever is coming up for you in your life. And if you can’t make it live one day, I will even be providing lifetime access to a replay of every workshop. And the best part: All of this is available for just $19! Click here to sign up. It’s going to be so much fun and I can’t wait to welcome you.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How our thoughts on the state of the world can differ.
- A hack for getting more of what you want.
- How humans have momentum around our thoughts and emotions.
- Why it’s easier to stay in a bad mood than shift to a good one.
- Why I choose to have positive thoughts about the state of the world.
- How to practice slowing down negative thoughts.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!